Who is Training For?
- Families and Spouses
- Trauma Survivors (not presently in crisis)
- Military, Law Enforcement Services
- Ambulance Paramedics & EMS
- Crisis Support and Social Workers
- Hospital and Medical Staff
- Charitable Organizations
- Hiring Prerequisite for Students
- Victims of Crime
- Justice System
- Accident and Injury
TASC offers applicable and relevant traumatic stress education. Tiered two-day workshops are designed for maximum impact formatted on adult learning strategies. Learn how to build communication and problem solving skills to develop resiliency, identify trauma factors, acquire practical coping skills, develop an emotional first aid plan and build community resources.